The original projectors were the Gaumont Eclipse that had turntables on the back for sound on disc. The turntables were never used at the Gaumont because by 1931 all films had the optical sound track. These projectors were eventually replaced by the Gaumont Kalee 21s.
The last chief projectionist was Fred Dickinson
Gaumont Kalee 21 equipment and Kalee Duosonic valve amplifier rack.
There was also a slide projector and spot.