Wrexham, LL13 8AZ
Although opened as a silent movie cinema in 1910, it held a respectable 900 seats, with a circle and stalls auditorium. It claimed to be the first purpose built cinema in North Wales.
Independently run, it was built on council land with only a 50 year lease. Far from grand in design, it did have a mock Tudor frontage.
The Glynn remained in business until 4th November 1960. Due to falling business the lease was not re-newed. The final film shown was “Hercules Unchained”. The site was cleared to make way for a car park.